Warm-up by performing 1 light sets sets of each movement below. Use reps suggested per exercise for warm-up. Second set should be slightly heavier than the first.
With ea. rep at 2-0-2-0 speed, complete 3 rounds of:
Post alts (if any) plus instructions to future self for how to get more out of this workout next time.
- Go to the burn on each mvmt.
- Use heavier weights (if needed) to achieve burn.
- Use lighter weights (if needed) to achieve burn.
- Take those situps at a super slow speed.
- You are not on the clock. Do not perform this workout for time.
Do You Sauna? You Should.
Those who sauna regularly (2-3x/wk) have 27% less chance of dying of cardiovascular disease! This is compared to those who sauna just 1x/wk.
Apparently, this has to do with expanding and contracting blood vessels caused by full-body heating and cooling. Those expanding and contracting blood vessels are also thought to help increase brain function and decr. sexual dysfunction.
Sessions have to last 10-20 mins each, but you have to build up to it.