Begin with 2 reps. Add 2 reps per minute for as long as you are able. Once you max out, take a minute off and then go back down the hill. Begin with the number you maxed out at and subtract 2 reps per minute until you you have completed your final 2 reps. Exercise is:
DB floor to OH 15/20 ea.
Post highest round completed and how far back down the hill you came to Yammer. Those who complete the last 2 reps in sequence receive the Rx.
- I know it’s not VD, but tradition states we do this one today.
- Yes, sometime soon I will get off my duff and create some NEW vids. Sorry for the old Vid, but it explains this workout well.
- It is extremely important that you be careful to stay in neutral spine position today throughout this movement.
- Today’s workout (like many GPP workouts) is a “Soul Crusher.” When we do these types of workouts it is tempting to just push your body to it’s outer limits. This is FINE and there can be much benefit in doing this – AS LONG AS YOU STAY SAFE!
- Going up the hill is the easy part!
- Here is the LINK to that vid.